Robots.txt blank even though I edited it in the file manager?

My understanding is that the robots. txt file is, as Ken says, often ignored, This means there are two ways that may, and I say may advisedly, ...

6 Common Robots.txt Issues & And How To Fix Them

1. Robots.txt Not In The Root Directory ... Search robots can only discover the file if it's in your root folder. That's why there should be only ...

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

Common robots.txt Issues & How to Fix Them - Rank Math

txt, as shown below. Navigate to Edit robots.txt to edit your robots.txt file. If the Edit robots.txt option is not displayed, then you are using Rank Math ...

Empty robots.txt file - Wordpress All In One SEO - Reddit

I have gotten an error saying " AIOSEO has detected a physical robots.txt file in the root folder of your WordPress installation. We recommend ...

web crawlers - Is there a difference between an empty robots.txt and ...

Do crawlers behave differently in these two cases? A robots.txt file that's empty is really no different from one that's not found, ...

Robots.txt file not showing in file manager - BulletProof Security Forum

Hello,. I'd like to edit my site's robots.txt (to add sitemaps) but can't find it to edit in my cPanel file manager. If I put its url in my ...

My homepage is blocked by robots.txt, but there is nothing in that file

Every page of my website is working fine, but Google Search Console says my homepage by blocked the robots.txt file (see the added file). I have ...

Robots.txt file generated by unknown source, can't locate, can't ...

I cannot locate this file using file explorer in CPanel and even using FTP. Its as if it does not exist. I think there is something that's ...

Robots.txt fetch failed - Google - BigCommerce Support

txt tester, when I clicked I received a popup, "robots.txt fetch failed" and the edit window is blank. robotstxt. It says, "Latest version seen on 8/19/2018 ...

How to fix a robots.txt file - Quora

To fix a robots.txt file, you will need to edit the file and make sure that it is correctly formatted and includes the appropriate instructions ...